Aber Heating Engineers have recently completed the mechanical package on Tai Ceredigion’s new 33 unit social housing development.
The development involves the design and construction of 33 affordable flats on the site of the Aberystwyth Football Ground. The flats consist of a mixture of one and two-bedroom flats with under croft parking.
The project is designed to achieve Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3+ and features include, Individual gas fired condensing boilers for each apartment and ventilation systems.
Works carried out as part of the mechanical package included
- Installation of Boilers, LTHW heating systems, DHW & CWM pipework and associated plant within each flat.
- Installation of internal Mains Gas and internal MDPE Cold Water Main.
- Installation of Cast Iron foul above ground drainage in Carpark
- Installation of Ventilation.
- Installation of Sanitary.
- First years maintenance